The Heroes’ Promise
With six years of military service myself, I know we need to take better care of those who have served. We are losing twenty veterans a day from suicide across this country. We need to take bold action to provide a change to the military climate to end the cycle of abuse before it happens again.
THIS IS THE HEROES’ PROMISE (SERVICE MEMBER BILL OF RIGHTS)
1. Meal & Sleep Time Protection
2. Right to File Effective Grievance
3. Right to Transfer Commands
4. End of Service Pension
5. Right to Mental Health Services
6. Housing for all Veterans
7. Healthcare for all Veterans
8. Citizenship for all Veterans
9. Education for all Veterans
**Upon leaving service veterans will be required to have at least one therapy session a month for the duration of the end of service pension.